pic of warrior shackles installed on 2nd gen? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pic of warrior shackles installed on 2nd gen?

97WillowXLT

Reaction score
City, State
Roanoke Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97
anyone have a picture of what the warrior shackles look like installed?

what im actually looking for is where the shackles are visible, not a picture of the explorer with the shackles done.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they are visible below the truck... look where your current ones are..... now imagine them hanging down another 3"

this is a first gen, and hte rear splash chrome guards were cut off, but you can hopefully piece together the look....

4019close.jpg

4019Pic00063.jpg

4019Pic00075.jpg

holy crap...what the hell happened to that x, and why is it still sitting in front of someones house. :confused:

slravene said:
holy crap...what the hell happened to that x, and why is it still sitting in front of someones house. :confused:

haha its a first generation flintstone mobile

slravene said:

Rolled and stripped for parts maybe? I don't know. There is no way the city would allow that for more than a few days here. :eek:

heres mine

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 266

actually i know the thread starter wanted second gen, but the explore rfrom the doors back were pretty much the same....

anyways, my truck was registered and driveable during the days of those pictures.....

hey jima....i think you have a flat tire man. :eek:

Back