Pick up new sport this sat!

treadmarks

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Treasure Coast, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Exp Sport, 1965 427
Been waiting over two months for my special ordered blacked out ingot silver explorer sport to get here. The dealer just called and it is ready for pick up. Gotta drive across the state to pick it up, but we saved thousands ordering from that dealer.

It has been the longest two months of my life!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"Blacked" out Sport?

Ya whats a "Blacked out Sport?"

Wouldn't you order a Shadow Black?

I also just got a sport too. Are u considering the premium care
plan. This is the name Ford's extended service plan. I am very
Undecided as I know I will keep vehicle a long term. The cost is
less when brand new but it seems like double warranty protection

When I stated blacked out, I was referring to the combination of an ingot silver sport, with everything else blacked out. No chrome at all. It looks awesome with the black and silver 20" factory mag wheels and limo tint on all windows. I saw an undercover fed that had the exact same setup. It had a Sarasota ford dealer tag bracket. We contacted the dealer in Sarasota and there was an over run of one unit. Since it wasn't labeled as a police/utility he let us buy it. Was a 53k sticker we got for 41k. Just installed an LMS performance tune and man o man o man what a ride. Not sure what is different about it, but I'm not about to kick it out of bed!

Well worth the ride to pick it up. I noticed on the ride home there was no speed limiter but I'm not sure if sports come with ther or not.

I won't be purchasing the extended warranty as the LMS tuner gives me access to the ecu for Diagnostics and dtc retrieval and resets.

Hope that helps. What a fun ride!

Wheres the pictures?!

Back