• Register Today It's free!

Picked up Yesterday - LOVE it

dencan

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limited
All I have to say is that it was worth the 2 month long wait! I was a bit ticked off on my way to the dealer as they were not very good in communicating the status of the car (thank you instead to Seni and the Ford Customer Service number) and they made me feel like I was being jerked around a bit. One of the managers who I had never met before said "Oh are you Mrs. so and so who knows more about the status of your car from Ford than we do?" I was unsure if they were slick or clueless, so now I am leaning toward the latter.

I was quoted $1,000 more than the online price at Ziegler for the ESP which I wanted. When I showed them the Ziegler quote they said it was below cost so they couldn't match it, but they sold it to me at their cost and took $150 off the price of the car.

At the end of the day, this car is awesome! I absolutely love it and there are no issues (so far) with MFT and sync. It is a great looking car - when I was returning to the parking lot after my son's baseball game, a guy was walking around it checking it out and friends could not believe it was an Explorer.

Again, so worth the wait!

Show us some pics!!!!

Congrats Dencan! Have to agree with you also, I picked mine up yesterday too, Silver/Black limited...wow. The BLISS and back up camera are a blast. Everything works like a charm so far, except the weather it SUX here on LI today as I am sure it does across the pond by you!

MFT works really well so far for me. I have meager needs, Blackberry synced right away and works fine. Nav work well here but 50ft off from my house but so was my Garmin. What a great ride, roomy and smooth as silk.

Very pleasant purchase experience and it turned out the finance guy who sold me the ESP lives 7 or 8 houses away from me....we just moved to this neighborhood from 1.5 miles away 6 months ago. Gave me a great price so I am happy as a pig in $hit so far! :D

Will post pics when the weather lets me do what I want with my camera....but the rain is good for the lawn and the flowers we just planted to so life is good....LOL

Enjoy it!!!!

Back