Picking up Greyhame today! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Picking up Greyhame today!

sm4astan

Reaction score
City, State
Holland Patent, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
Well I got the much anticipated call from the dealer yesterday. I originally arranged to pick-up Greyhame (my Sterling Grey X) Thursday. I have to be out of town for two days beginning tomorrow and thought it better to wait to get back. Well after thinking about it all night, I called this morning to reschedule to this afternoon and am now 90 minutes away from pick-up.

Positives -
  • I've confirmed my $1,000 incentive is in place, as well as my $750 rebate.
  • Last night on Facebook I saw it mentioned that prices of X's have gone up so went out and checked. They have. It looks to me like the price of the 302A package went up just over $800 since I ordered (comparing my Window sticker to original pricing I did in prep of ordering). I asked my salesperson about this today and they said our original pricing was still in affect, no changes due to prices going up.
  • Last night I saw on MySync my old v2.6 software was changed and now shows v2.8!
  • This morning, Upstate NY, it started snowing again. So maybe I'll get to play just a bit with TM system.

Negatives
  • My wife gets to drive the X for the next 2 days while I'm on business.
Yesterday

I'll post updates later on anything I notice with v2.8 or the X in general.

Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

congrats!
Yeah, I get the same feeling, my wife gets to drive the car most of the time!

That's exciting, hope pickup goes well! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Congrats!!! Like the others said, I can't wait to see pics! I was given an ETA of 4/9. Seems like the lest few days are going slower than the first weeks!

Back