Picking up my XLT today!

scoobycarolan

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT
Hey everyone,
I can't tell you how excited I am. This is my first "truck" in 10 years and I'm switching to Ford after spending 9 years driving Audi's. For the money Germany ain't making em like they used to and I'm personally proud to be buying an American built vehicle. I'm getting sterling grey metallic with polished 20"s and a charcoal interior. This looks so much better than an Audi Q7 and after you add all of the features I'm getting my like Sync & MyFord Touch you can't get a better German car for less than $65,000.

Here's a stupid question: Truck, CUV, or SUV. I've always referred to SUVs as trucks because of the way they are built (and I know a lot of other people that do too). But this is built like a CUV (right?) so how do we refer to it??

Congrats!

I pick up my new Limited tomorrow at 1:00 PM C.T.

I call mine a truck.

For me, I call it an "SUV". Owned a '98 Ex and a '02 Ex, and just can't change.

FINALLY GOT HER HOME.Ordered Ex LTD,301A package,polished rims,tow package,on 12/29/10.Ex was built 2/9/11 and awaiting shipment.It was recalled to plant and released again for shipment on 2/16.Once again called back and released for shipment on 2/27/11.It arrived at dealer in southern Ohio today3/3.I have only spent a couple of hours with it,but everything seems A-OK.I researed the X for many months before I ordered.This forum has been great for info since the order was placed.Thanks to all on this forum,speacial thanks to JDRAPER and JOEDIRT. If any things pop up I will post and inform all.I think Uncle Henry got this one right.If your waiting,DON'T GIVE UP, IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

Back