• Register Today It's free!

pics if you please

ExporeRanger

Reaction score
City, State
Highland, Md
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
i want to see something close to a 4in suspension+3 in body+ tire lift of 35s...

1.) how many inchers over stock would i be sitting??
2.) if yuo have pics of a lift liek this..please send im really interested in seeing it befor i do all of the work!!

thansk alot

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i want to see something close to a 4in suspension+3 in body+ tire lift of 35s...

1.) how many inchers over stock would i be sitting??
You can calculate this from what you just said...

4 inch suspension lift
3 inch body lift
(35-29.5)/2 for tire lift assuming the old tires were about 29.5" in diam
--------------
9.75" <-- over stock

But why does the height matter? Its all about off-road performance :D Height says very little on the trails ;)

As for all the work, it sounds like fitting 35"s on your vehicle pretty much depends on only the tires .. assuming you already have what it says on your signature. See "Max Tire Sizes With and Without Lifts" thread: Dead Link Removed

^ x2

Look up Froader. He has 35s and i think he is close to seven inches of lift. however he is solid up front.

The front is somewhere around 6 - 7 inches and the rear is just SOA....

1600NewLook2.jpg

froader thats just a soa in the rear with 35s???? thats proportioned well.

interesting...

sweet anybody else with lift?

o and yeah all i hav so far is whats in my sig.
i kno height aint wut its all about on the trails..but i also hav a 84 cj7 sooo thats wut gets all the real wheeler stuff..this is my daily for school n stuff (short commute) and wut i roll around town in on the weekends..so its my fun car..and i wunna make it all kinds of big. and hard for the girls to get in..plus fat chicks cant jump..haha

so froader. about how tall are you? and is that hard to get up in?

hav a 84 cj7 sooo thats wut gets all the real wheeler stuff
Can we see a pic of your CJ? We're going to Rauch Creek in June, bring your CJ out :D I'm coming from Germantown so we can follow each other up.

perfect..its a big favor but could you do me a favor and measure how many inches high the very bottom if your kick panel sits off the level ground? so i hav a way to compare where im sittin now to where i might be sitting eventually..how high im gunna hav to kick my foot up to get in lol.. higher the better

o and i saw your link in your sig..and when i get m y 35s when my lifts all said and done..i think im going 4.56 becuase they shoudl compliment my mixture of back country roads, lil highway, and mostly small town (not "city") driving

uhh..bump please

I for one would like to see pics of the '84 CJ

Sorry, my X is in a diffrent state than me now so I cant get the measurments for you but there is lots of setups like mine...just not as bada$$ lol j/k ;) I think FROADERs might be more badass

here is a side pic 4 you
HPIM0909.jpg

o thanks anyway..i guess im trying to see a pic where the angle actually shows a drmatic lift..kuz i guess its me, but these exs dont look THAT big for havin liek 9 in of lift countin tires..till b/a ofcourse tho

edit: o and dirty..whered youget that skidplate you got in the front up ther?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here is mine

5.5 in superlift and 3 in body on 35/12.50s, but i bet the 5.5 settled to about a 4.5 so its kinda what your lookin for

Back