Pics of Indiglo Gauges (day & night) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of Indiglo Gauges (day & night)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like you aren't waisting any time starting the mods for your Explorer.

Once you are done with the fu-fu stuff when are you going to put in the lift???? lol j/k

looks good!

I got them from this guy:
Dead Link Removed

they were $78.00 w/ shipping
2 colors...3 shades blue, 3 shades green
and this little touch pad controller which I hid stealth mode under my steering wheel.

Very easy to install, mine were atleast, after you
tear the the bullshit dash apart that is.
Red wire to the white wire w/ black stripe on it
from my light switch and black wire I grounded to
the plate under my steering wheel.

I used an alligator clip to make the connection
and I velcroed the little fuse box that came w/
it in an empty spot beside the light switch.

I searched a few places and don't see anything for 91-94 but I'll keep my eye out.

Perry.........not lift...but lower!

install looks good. i was thinking about getting them for my truck, but they dont match the rest of the lights in the dash (i.e.: radio, gear shift, etc.)

tbomb - yeah i understand, it should work out for me nicely..I just got the Kenwood Excelon z828 mp3/cd deck and it has both blue and green lights on it sooo it's like a blend. If everything was blue then I'd be smiling from ear to ear. But I will tie it together nicely in the end. :)

Originally posted by alphasylum

Perry.........not lift...but lower!

You make me cry!!!!
Who in there right mind would want to lower a Explorer???
You difinitely need to come out to Colorado so we can set you straight on what a Explorer is best at.

I guess I can't say much since my 11 year old son would really like a low rider. Someday when he gets old enough maybe I'll help him with one, but for now we ride HIGH!!!

Looks sweet... i wish they made them for my year
Oh yeah by the way... Dannyboy, i have yet to see them for our years... and im always looking, they are very very scarse.

Alphasylum, you got to post some pics of your whole ride, not just the guage clusters!!!

Looks real good, was it as easy as I said?

So whats next?

Ya, i just ordered mine thursday from www.indiglogauges.com waiting for them soon... should have them tomrrow or tuesday! i cant wait =)

ALPAHSYLUM!! yo whats up.. how does your KENWOOD fit in the dash?? thats the best one right? my friend has it, silver face ect? right now that is hands down the best mp3/cd out. i am prob. going to get for mine. i was wondering if you could put a pic up of how it looks in the dash. i hate the way most aftermarket radios stick out so far with the mounting bracket....

Pics....

Hey Crod,

Kenwood, JVC & recently Alpine are the top notch.
I chose Kenwood from the 3 because I like it's look.
In it's sales pics it appears to be silverish but it's really a grey/clear plastic. It's got so much LCD so it's mostly clear colored plastic. It's animations are awesome and the setting capabilites are outstanding. The deck kit I have has the face mounted on top and the bottom space is like a slot shelf (I think for an EQ) but I use mine to hold the remote control it came with hehehe.
It doesn't stick out nay further. I just took these pics now, temp pics until Itake more during the day. I tried to take an mpg of the race car and it came out ok so I'll include the links to view & download. I'd like to add I got mine for $450.00 w/ shipping from ebay user:(usavemoney3). It arrived ina week and works fine. It retails for like 600-700.

Face Off:
(lost photos)

Face On:

Close Up:

Download MPG of animation:

My Dinner (Why Not?):

dinner looks good wheres mine?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Clap ON :D
Clap OFF :(

Sorry, just had to say it

Back