Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Dana Point, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
22 Bronc Badlands
Callsign
AE6H
Pics of my '22 BadSquatch build. Cowl, ditch and fog lights (Gotta love those upfitter switches) Custom REAL rock sliders,welded straight to the frame, Reinforced tailgate, custom roof rack mounts, W Grab handles, Suspension leveling kit, Dual band Ham, CB, and GMRS radios, Custom 60A 12V power panel in rear, Custom radio antenna mounts, rear tow points w/ D-ring shackles, Mesh bikini top, and still a work in progress. Recently ran Gold Mountain in Big Bear, CA and truck worked great!
Bronco_2706.jpeg
Bronco_2705.jpeg
Bronco_2709.jpeg
Bronco_2710.jpeg
Bronco_2708.jpeg
Bronco_2713.jpeg
Bronco_2714.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice!!

The tailgates need reinforcement?

nice!!

The tailgates need reinforcement?
I figured Can't Hurt. Allegedly Ford upgraded the tailgate to handle the 35" spare, but since RC has a cool kit at a reasonable price, WHY NOT!

Not bad, not bad at all!
Yeah, I mean, if they have a reinforcement kit for it and it's not a bad price, might as well just in case!

looking sharp!!!! got a chance to see one up close today, they look reslly nice!

they are super nice, I like what Ford did with the new Broncos for sure!!!!!! White 4 door, she's a keeper!!
I really like the shape of the body, the mirrors, the headlights the tail lights, it is just about perfect to take some market share from &eep

Pics of my '22 BadSquatch build. Cowl, ditch and fog lights (Gotta love those upfitter switches) Custom REAL rock sliders,welded straight to the frame, Reinforced tailgate, custom roof rack mounts, W Grab handles, Suspension leveling kit, Dual band Ham, CB, and GMRS radios, Custom 60A 12V power panel in rear, Custom radio antenna mounts, rear tow points w/ D-ring shackles, Mesh bikini top, and still a work in progress. Recently ran Gold Mountain in Big Bear, CA and truck worked great!View attachment 432582View attachment 432583View attachment 432584View attachment 432585View attachment 432586View attachment 432587View attachment 432588
I know this has been modded, but what I am interested in, is the ordering process.

As we all know the chip shortage has inflated the prices of these big time. The only way to get A-Plan pricing is though ordering a vehicle.

Obviously the dealer will help with that, but, going to Fo Mo Co site, they only have 2023 Bronco sports available to build, but still have 2022 full size Broncos listed as available to build. Are they still running them through production?

Any insight would be appreciated, because I refuse to not be able to use my A-Plan benefit.

Also I have not seen a Sasquatch package, but they have a Raptor one now. Also a Heritage one. But not interested in those. Can't afford the Raptor.

Thank you in advance.

Ford shut down ordering on 2023 Bronco's, Mavericks, and F150's over a month ago because they were maxed out for the amount they can actually build, don't know why 2022 Bronco's showed up those have been done for a while.

Back