pics of my new cage, bumper, and winch | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pics of my new cage, bumper, and winch

jason77

Reaction score
City, State
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 sport and a 94 limited
Here are Some pics of my cage and bumper that BBP built for me AWSOME work. The bumper Is 3/4 done post more when it is done. My new winch is there too.

Cage1.jpg

Cage2.jpg

Cage3.jpg

Cage4.jpg

Cage5.jpg

Cage6.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

Thinking.jpg

Here is his website
http://www.bbpfab.com/index2.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It looks like the supports on the roof cage could be overkill...but overkill is good. I really like the OH S**T bar for the passenger. I'd be sure its padded good though. Bumper is awesome too. I wish I knew somebody that could do work like that around here.

Beautiful cage! How much does something like that cost, if you don't mind me askin'...

With the current cage sale and club discount he has going currently that cage is $1000 and the bumper is a round $250........

Is that... Yuengling..... In a can???? Shame on you! :eek:

:p

More pics of the bumper and cage.
cage12.jpg

cage13.jpg

cage14.jpg

cage15.jpg

cage16.jpg

how did you mount that bumper? ive been looking mine over and basing off how its mounted stock, im thinking im gonna have to weld my new one on..

FROADER said:
I've seen a lot of Pottsy's work and it looks great. :thumbsup:
I wonder how many of those BBP "gussets" he has on the shelf at a time. :)

He has alot of the

btimby said:
how did you mount that bumper? ive been looking mine over and basing off how its mounted stock, im thinking im gonna have to weld my new one on..

I haven't seen it yet but I see bolts in there so I think it is bolted on.

By the looks of the next to last picture , your allignment is off REALLY bad. Bumper looks great though.

badgett said:
By the looks of the next to last picture , your allignment is off REALLY bad. Bumper looks great though.

I haven't got it aligned yet but it is strickly offroad so no hurry

Ticks me off that Pottsy lives so far away. That looks really, really good. I want...

that bumper is truely beautiful

The cage/bumper looks awesome. You may have inspired me.

Gotta love the Yuengling, I grew up in Jersey...I bring Black and Tan back to Chicago every year. The People's Republic of Wisconsin has brainwashed the entire upper midwest into drinking Miller Lite.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back