Pics of My Tuxedo Black 2011 Ltd | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of My Tuxedo Black 2011 Ltd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks SHARP!

So Purdy! :) I love Black, but I am too lazy to keep it clean in the winter LOL

where can I find clear tail lights for 2008 explorer

Gorgeous Explorer! Congrats on your new purchase.

Awesome! Got my black one on order and anxiously waiting!!!

I have a 2011 Tuxedo black XLT and I see 2 differences right away that I'm curious about.

1st are the circular halo lights below the headlights. I'd love to know how to add those on, they look sharp.

Also, my front grill is silver, not black. Did you do that or was that how it came?

Nice Ex, aint it grand? :^)

David, are you talking about the foglights on his?

Beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

I have a 2011 Tuxedo black XLT and I see 2 differences right away that I'm curious about.

1st are the circular halo lights below the headlights. I'd love to know how to add those on, they look sharp.

Also, my front grill is silver, not black. Did you do that or was that how it came?

XLT's have Silver grills, LTD have body color painted grills along with body color painted side mirrors compared to the black for the XLTs. As far as headlights go they are all the same only difference is if you get the 302a package on the LTD you get HID lights.

Hi,
The circular halo lights below the headlights are called fog lamps and I'm not sure if they can be installed after market. The grill is black as my Ex is a limited. The limited grills come the same color as the vehilce. Not sure, but someone will probably come out with an after market grill for the XLT's. Hope you are enjoying your ride as much as I am. Love it.

XLT's have fog lights also.

Are they standard on the XLT? If they are then he has them already....... and must be talking about something else.

I have the orange fog lights, I was referring to the circular HID lights. I've seen on my bumper that there are circular pre-etched notches that could be cutout to add them, just didn't know if I'd need particular ones. Thanks guys.

nice, i went with the same black on my limited too!

I have the orange fog lights, I was referring to the circular HID lights. I've seen on my bumper that there are circular pre-etched notches that could be cutout to add them, just didn't know if I'd need particular ones. Thanks guys.

What you're referring to as "orange fog lights" are actually the turn signals/running lights - not fog lights.

The lights on the bumper in the poster's pics are the fog lights, and these are not HID for what it's worth.

Back