• Register Today It's free!

Pics of the new guy's X

usmc7980

Reaction score
City, State
FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
I have the stereo stripped out and sold, bet here is what's left. I'm going for more of a utilitarian look

Overall picture with 265/70/R16 waiting on 2" spacers
100_0597.jpg

Intake
100_0604.jpg

Exhaust (what can be seen)
100_0609.jpg

JBA Headers
100_0607.jpg

100_0608.jpg

220 amp alternator and new 0 gauge wiring
100_0605.jpg

100_0606.jpg

Power inverter in console cover
100_0603.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

VERY nice rig :p

Whats with the big alt if you dont have a stereo or any aux lighting lol

Very nice indeed.:thumbsup:

VERY nice rig :p

Whats with the big alt if you dont have a stereo or any aux lighting lol

I used to have a killer stereo, I plan on putting a brush guard up front with light and maybe going back with a small stereo. I went way over the top with the last one.

nice ex!! i gotta say thats some clean install work. what kind of intake is that?

Dude sweet X ! Were in fl are u ?

nice ex!! i gotta say thats some clean install work. what kind of intake is that?
Ya'll are making me wish I still had the pictures of the stereo. I t took forever but when it was done the wife wouldn't ride with me. The intake is from MAC. I got it from explorerexpress

I used to have a killer stereo, I plan on putting a brush guard up front with light and maybe going back with a small stereo. I went way over the top with the last one.

go with the stock audiophile system.

I'm actually in Pensacola, Lower Alabama.

go with the stock audiophile system.
Right now I only have the 6.5 components left on a Sundown 100.4. I have to say I am very pleased with the performance from that. I may do a single 10" sub. I sold all the big stuff to fund a hunting and rifle obsession I have. Now that I belong to a hunting club I need a vehicle that can get there through the country

Love your X! Probably because its identical to mine lol.

did you see any benifits with the jba headers???

I've never had it on a dyno or at the track but, the headers were the last thing I put on and it feels like it has more "pep". I think if I ever get money for a tuner it will make a big difference and let me take advantage of everything

it's the little things that catch my attention - what kind of inverter is that? - i like the use of the console lid like that.

and the split loom keeps it all looking neat -

I'm hoping to pull my console apart soon to clean up all the wiring - split loom will be a big part of the project :)

it's the little things that catch my attention - what kind of inverter is that? - i like the use of the console lid like that.

and the split loom keeps it all looking neat -

I'm hoping to pull my console apart soon to clean up all the wiring - split loom will be a big part of the project :)

I bought it a t Lowes. Brand name is Vector. I hard wired it down under the center console to the main fuse blck in the engine compartment. Pretty easy to do. I can run a laptop and small printer when i go to quote jobs

Haha, we'd probably get along great :D

I have a couple 15's
way overboard
but I love it :D

the gf HATES it...well shes gotta be in the mood, and I still even gotta have the gain on my headunit turned all the way to -10 which still pumps

What did you used to have?

nice lookin truck bud!

Haha, we'd probably get along great :D

I have a couple 15's
way overboard
but I love it :D

the gf HATES it...well shes gotta be in the mood, and I still even gotta have the gain on my headunit turned all the way to -10 which still pumps

What did you used to have?

I started with 4 Alpine 12's on a single Audioque 2200, ten stepped up to 4 15's on 2 Audioque 2200's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it is a MAC. I like their products. With everything I notices about 2-3MPG but I don't really keep track

Back