• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Picture Help...

W

WhiteLimited

So on this other forum, that just started up for this comedian. I'm a mod...But to sum it up a nother mod yelled at me haha more out of fun then really yelling but what I need from you guys is some pictures. Of like an Ranger and Explorer next to each other. And any other Truck VS SUV...I don't think I'm wording this right heres part of the post on the comedy fourm:

""" (her)Originally Posted by NikkiFoxx View Post
LIAR. That's not a truck that's an suv with flames. lol Here in PA trucks are like.... F150+'s ... then you're a redneck.... you, my dear, have an SUV.... they are cooler anyways, so start saying SUV so I don't start calling you mr. mchicky.

(me)If you take an F150 and put a shell on it you get an Expedition...
Haha my truck is just a Ford Ranger, same in and out but its all enclosed :)
Ford Excursion is an F250 super duty frame..."""

So now I want pictures of the pairs side by side if there are any out there...I know I have seen them...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Charlie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited
I had a feeling a moderator would get it moved for you ;)

Deleted my other post since it no longer matters:)

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
I get picked on a lot by people every time I call my vehicle a truck. "BLAH! ITS NOT A TRUCK ITS AN SUV!!!"

You're not going to change their mind, because even though they may use the same frame or general body style. There is no bed in the back and people pick that out on it and use it against you. I'll look for pictures anyways though.

Charlie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited
2007-Ford-Ranger.jpg

07EXPL_tease.jpg

2007 ranger vs explorer.

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
I think you need to go back into time a little bit, when things were sized more alike. Lol.
Like my dad's 98 ranger, my 98 explorer.. very very very alike.. sorry I don't have pics though...

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
:confused: Started, Closed, Moved, Reopened aye carumba!:D

Sorry don't have any pics that would fit the bill or do i?:scratch: think i need to take a second look get back to ya.........

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
Someone should find a 98 Ranger (single or extended) XLT, and a 98 Explorer XLT

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
I think I found a bug.. there's 0 views for this thread... =\

Anyone else think that 07 Ranger looks like a Taco? I think Ford copied Toyota in planning the look for this thing..lol

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
Good Comparisons.

storlied

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
For reference?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.