Picture request, sterling grey with black grille | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Picture request, sterling grey with black grille

L05Tangel

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Anyone here with a sterling grey explorer put the sport grille or painted their grille black? If I remove my chrome grille overlay I am planning on plasti dipping it black but I'm not sure if it would looking better keeping it chrome. Just looking for inspiration before I potentially ruin my chrome one during removal.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mhikeboy

Reaction score
City, State
Dubai
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer XLT
20130904_112727_zps1596a41e.jpg

20140213_130201_zps1438438e.jpg

<

L05Tangel

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Wow that is gorgeous!!!! Exactly what I was looking for =) did you bake the headlights and paint them from the inside? I put tint over my tail lights and been trying to figure out how I want to tackle my headlights. Very nice explorer thank you for sharing.

<

xander_joe

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer
Dang, those look good.

Hey mhikeboy where did u get the paint job done in Dubai?

<

<