Pictures of sick Explorers

GIJOE

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Orange County, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT 2WD
Here are some pictures of sport truck Explorers I found on So Cal Customs .
I don't if these have been posted here before but here are some pcitures anyways.
33.jpg

39.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

82.jpg

Well this is just some of the pictures there are more pictures on this site of some sick Explorers.
All the pictures are in the shows section.
Feel free to post any pictures that you like here.
Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yup, sick as in broken ;) its not my thing, but they look ok, if thats what floats your boat.....

Originally posted by GIJOE
82.jpg

Well this is just some of the pictures there are more pictures on this site of some sick Explorers.

Yeah, they're disgusting! J/K. Gotta love the camber on this one though. The newer sports look real good!

Talk about toe out!

I personally don't mind the silver 3rd Gen., but hydraulics on an explorer is a new one to me. I guess there has to be a first time for everything. :)

I wouldnt mind pulling my BII around with the silver daddy, that ride is phat...

I might choose some different rims but to each his own....

i agree with jimabena74's statement-
if thats what floats your boat.

one thing that kinda makes me think... is it really right to call these Explorers? lol, sorry- just the name Explorer indicates a vehicle for "exploring" new territories.. and these need some nice paved roads.

lol... sorry guys- im really bored and tired :p (im sure this ranks up there for dumbest post of the day)

the only reason the chamber is off is becuase its dropped with its bags... when its at it normal height the alignment is fine

PEACE

Originally posted by sk1er17
(im sure this ranks up there for dumbest post of the day)
That first picture looks mighty familiar... isn't this a re-post?

The funniest thing is that this guy really thinks hes cool, thats the most ridiculous thing in the world. Hydros are stupid. AirBags And Air Struts arent half bad but hydors make me sick, every time i see them i see some little white kid behind the wheel.

Originally posted by GIJOE
] .
33.jpg

39.jpg

:rolleyes:

I'm not a big fan of hydros either. All that hopping and stuff doesn't appeal to me (it is pretty stupid to hop a 2 ton vehicle on 35 series tires). I do like bags though.

He is an off roader, both those front tires are off the road.

Back