pioneer deh-p8400 and audio stuff | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pioneer deh-p8400 and audio stuff

hey guys i just finished with the install of my new pioneer deh-p8400 headunit and audio bahn component speakers.

here are some pics:

228387_24_full.jpg

228387_25_full.jpg

228387_26_full.jpg

228387_27_full.jpg

228387_28_full.jpg

i installed the amp under the rear seat like most people do... heres a pic of that:

228387_29_full.jpg

228387_31_full.jpg

here the seat is down and you can see that it still has room under there...
228387_30_full.jpg

now i just need to figure out whether im going to keep the subs i have or get different ones.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn all you people getting my headunit!!!!! :(
Na im just messing man, it looks good, nice install.

Damn that is a nice HU, that is the one I want next. I am also considering that new alpine xl with the face that comes out of the head unit, kind of like a tv screen. Nice setup.

where did you get your white guages from and do the fit right? do all the lights match up?

i got them from ebay and no they dont line up perfectly.

r they the ones that every one is pissed about being off, the redline ones or somethin like that. b/c i saw ones on there from procarparts that look nice, and maybe they would line up nice.

its the warning lights that dont shine through perfectly, i still like htem though

yeah, i meant the warning lights. i wish that it wouldn't bother me but i know that it would. i'll try another kind

Back