Pioneer head unit and amp/sub for free | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pioneer head unit and amp/sub for free

sandsprayer

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Kent WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport Trac Adrenalin
I just installed Boss head unit, JL Audio front/rear amps, speakers, and Alpine powered JL sub.

My Trac is the Adernalin so it came w/ the premium Pioneer system w 6 CD shuffler.
Does one of our members want the factory unit(head & sub in enclosue, I can pack and ship for the price of shipping. I'll be holding it for a couple weeks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just installed Boss head unit, JL Audio front/rear amps, speakers, and Alpine powered JL sub.

My Trac is the Adernalin so it came w/ the premium Pioneer system w 6 CD shuffler.
Does one of our members want the factory unit(head & sub in enclosue, I can pack and ship for the price of shipping. I'll be holding it for a couple weeks
Any chance you have a picture of the radio unit? For size and appearance. Not sure it would fit in my 98 Explorer XLT...

it's a double din, if that helps. I am working but will shoot you a pic when possible

some pics

IMG_20200831_154244.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

side note!
was so excited to get the new tunes, forgot to eject the CDs!

For $30 I'd like to have that sub. That head unit should fit an Excursion?

I would love to get my hands on the factory system I’m just finishing my 03 SPORT TRAC XLT refurbishment as in engine and trans fully rebuilt by myself but to have the room to do the engine trans and transfer case and the two rear ends with air lockers well I did the rears put them back in along with a 3inch lift kit put it out behind the garage so I had room to do the engine and trans and transfer case from chain to all gears inside mean while my stereo system was being stolen had to be done one piece at a time but they got it all I had a new kenwood Sirius /am/fm with all new kicker amps as well as 4 new door kicker 5x8‘s built custom sub box in the rear behind the seat with 2 12s in it then replaced the cover just had to make an1 1/2 inch trim plate to go around the cover to mount it back in place I was ready about a month ago to start installing the transfer case as well as the transmission as one piece then put my totally rebuilt 4.0 that was more like a 4.9 ltr with the stroke change and the 60 over it was board !! Well it’s all back together but no sound system any more and out of cash to replace it cost me over 7500 to do the engine trans and transfer case rebuilds plus the new gear sets for the two differentials with the lockers parts are tough for engine size 4.0 to go up to a stroker engine 4.9 liter with a rebuilt super charger out of a older mustang !! So if your giving away a system I’d be very grateful for it so I could go back to driving my toy and get out of my wife’s mini van !!! Lol please let me know if you still have it and what I need to do to get it from you !!!
Thank You
Darwin E Finch

I would love to get my hands on the factory system I’m just finishing my 03 SPORT TRAC XLT refurbishment as in engine and trans fully rebuilt by myself but to have the room to do the engine trans and transfer case and the two rear ends with air lockers well I did the rears put them back in along with a 3inch lift kit put it out behind the garage so I had room to do the engine and trans and transfer case from chain to all gears inside mean while my stereo system was being stolen had to be done one piece at a time but they got it all I had a new kenwood Sirius /am/fm with all new kicker amps as well as 4 new door kicker 5x8‘s built custom sub box in the rear behind the seat with 2 12s in it then replaced the cover just had to make an1 1/2 inch trim plate to go around the cover to mount it back in place I was ready about a month ago to start installing the transfer case as well as the transmission as one piece then put my totally rebuilt 4.0 that was more like a 4.9 ltr with the stroke change and the 60 over it was board !! Well it’s all back together but no sound system any more and out of cash to replace it cost me over 7500 to do the engine trans and transfer case rebuilds plus the new gear sets for the two differentials with the lockers parts are tough for engine size 4.0 to go up to a stroker engine 4.9 liter with a rebuilt super charger out of a older mustang !! So if your giving away a system I’d be very grateful for it so I could go back to driving my toy and get out of my wife’s mini van !!! Lol please let me know if you still have it and what I need to do to get it from you !!!
Thank You
Darwin E Finch
Still gots, just pay shipping

For $30 I'd like to have that sub. That head unit should fit an Excursion?
Also Have NIB JBL GT4-10(10") rated to 1k- but certainly would not shoot more than 600 peak @ it
Let me know if you want pics
$45

Got it icecold
I'll get to the Post Office and grab "if it fits, it ships" boxes(flat rate) and let you know

Shipping rates are lower for non flat rate boxes, for light to normal weight items. Most USPS offices no longer carry non flat rate boxes, they want you to pay more. The other boxes have to be ordered online, I think they still have all of them.

Shipping rates are lower for non flat rate boxes, for light to normal weight items. Most USPS offices no longer carry non flat rate boxes, they want you to pay more. The other boxes have to be ordered online, I think they still have all of them.
HaHa- should have asked you!
Was thinking flat rate should be cheaper especially if @icecoldbear62 wanted the JBL speaker--That thing is heavy

Thank you Don

Yes yes, anything heavy that's over say 3lbs, do the flat rate boxes. I have customers who ship lots of stuff like bike helmets and clothing items for bikers. They all use the flat rate boxes, and I think they are paying $2-3 extra for most of what they ship(the Priority Mail stuff).

I would gladly take it. Let me know the price for shipping to 30039

got it Ghost.
am working, but will let you know in the next couple a days.
btw, the installed sub is pretty much toast. you want i should pull it? install jbl for $30, and ship, or just leave stocker in there?

got it Ghost.
am working, but will let you know in the next couple a days.
btw, the installed sub is pretty much toast. you want i should pull it? install jbl for $30, and ship, or just leave stocker in there?
Leave stock one. I have a kicker that should fit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back