• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• We are aware of the issue with our internal search engine and we will be bringing it back online shortly. For now please use the Google search bar near the top of each page. Thanks, Rick
^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...this is open to anyone who wants to come out and enjoy the sand, the surf, and the dunes...:D

...this is to discuss the dates for this years trip as there are several other trips already planned...
...Remember, we also need to plan around the lumpia schedule...;)

Tentative Date = June 6/7/8

Here are a couple links from last years runs with lots of pics
Pismo 6/01/07
Pismo Part Deux 8/10/07

For sure's
Lifeguard379
ClarkKent
White96X
R.J.

Possibles
Lumpia
Black Goblin
Exploderpilot

Can't make it:
Mounty71
Micromachine
Carlover
Tbars
Boomer12
Cybergasm
Froader
Froader's Dad

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
I'm in!!!...:bounce:

...of course depending on work, large uncontrolled fires, or other acts of God...:rolleyes:

The dates don't really matter to me since I truly won't know if I can make it until I'm already there...:confused:

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Well I better chime in here since I twisted Ted's arm to get this started:cool:

As for a date how about June again ? Any other thoughts?

EDIT Damn the "for Sure" list grew awful quickly:D

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...june sounds great but if it decides to warm up earlier this year, maybe an earlier run...the college kids get out when???:scratch:

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
End of May if you have'nt check the Moab thread lately:p since there was a big deal about the date over there for Moab

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...i know alot of the go fast guys that go to school out here won't be going to moab but will go to pismo...i think thats why june worked out so good last year...i just posted a tentative date in june...;)

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Looks good to me since i don't think i am gonna make it this year to Moab with everything else that's been happening lately:confused:

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...i was just thinking, pismo beach might be fun during spring break if it's bikini weather...:D

mounty71

It's green, not gray.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Mountaineer
Well June (and July) are a no-go for me. I'm flying to Europe May 31 and won't be back till July 12th. I know, it's a darn shame ;). So, you'll have to remove me from the 'for sure' list. That's also why i'm not going to Moab.
I get out of school May 23rd (i think), so i'd be able to do either a run between then and June, or on my spring break, which is March 29-April 4. I might just head up there for a couple days on my spring break, regardless of whether it's the official EF pismo trip or not.

mounty71

It's green, not gray.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Mountaineer
...i was just thinking, pismo beach might be fun during spring break if it's bikini weather...:D
Ah, you posted while i was looking up dates :) Good thinking, Ted.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...we need to contact white96x and a few others and see when they get spring break...;)
....maybe part deux will be in june...:dunno:

...I was thinking about ya...You will be ugraded from possible, to for sure..:thumbsup:...Glad you can make it out...:D

Last edited:

R.J.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
hmm hmm hmm hi

subscribing.

don't know what dates are good for me, but so many runs is going to start getting expensive. Glamis, AZ, Pismo, Moab. don't think i'll ever have money or time to work on the truck :confused:

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
hmm hmm hmm hi

subscribing.

don't know what dates are good for me, but so many runs is going to start getting expensive. Glamis, AZ, Pismo, Moab. don't think i'll ever have money or time to work on the truck :confused:

Well it appears the AZ run as orginally planned has gone down in flames.:eek:

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...carlover, i put you in as a possible...;)

...cyber, what happened to the az. run??? i thought it was all set up???

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Well looking at that post from Rick this morning i guess there only planning a day run out there and not weekend run like what was planned in the first place.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
froader...you'll be there, but i'll put you and your pop's as possible's...;)

cyber, thats a bummer...i knew they had one day ... i think rockranger still wants to run the hammers...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tbars4 Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 249
Hbrichman Ocotillio Wells and Pismo Beach Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
Tbars4 Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 123
mounty71 Pismo Beach anyone? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 19
W Pismo Beach Jan 14-16 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
C pismo beach run? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
G Pismo beach, San Luis obispo, Lake Lopez Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
S CenCal pismo?? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
C Return from Pismo-Part deux '07 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 82
Tbars4 Return from Pismo Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 82
FROADER Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 119
FROADER Pismo on August 12th & 13th. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 87
FROADER Will be in Pismo, Aug 12-14 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 18
C Pismo Dunes Memorial Day Weekend Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
jimbo74 I'm Going To Pismo!!! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 8
C Pismo Dunes Camp and Mob. May 20th '05. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 32
C pismo run? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
B pismo memorial day weekend Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
C Pismo Dune Meet Jan.30th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 91
C Pics from Pismo Dec.12 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
C Dec.12 Pismo Dune MeeT Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
C PICS!! FUN DAY @ Pismo Dunes w/clarkkent Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 10
C Pismo Dunes, CA Oct. 25-26 Meet Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 208
C Pismo Dunes, CA Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
M 4x4 beach passes? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
T Brigatine beach nj 4x4 parade ? anybody going ? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
T [Apr 7, 2012] ANNUAL 4X4-ATV RALLY APRIL 7-2012 MYRTLE BEACH AREA (ash, nc) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
Wills05xlt4x4 Wanted oregon inlet camp/ 4x4 beach trip oct 21-23 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 119
Wills05xlt4x4 Wanted Everyone please voice concern to keep hatteras beach open to 4x4! Deadline 9/19/2011 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
F OBX beach driving Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
T Anyone know any off road trail close to Huntington Beach? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
S anyone wanna help in in the va beach area? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
V Cape Cod Beach Run: August 27th and 28th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 106
P End of Summer Beach Run Ocean Shores Wa Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
N Bear Lake Run/whoops/beach baja! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 22
M Where to go beach driving on the eastern shore area of VA or MD? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
C Road Trip to Rosarito Beach!? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 19
Spas August 23/24 Long Beach Island, NJ Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 57
M Does anyone know where there is beach access for 4x4ing in North Carolina? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
M Where to go offroad in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
Stic-o Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 192
A next naches trip part ll Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 95
C Pick Your Part Sale Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
Stolle Local Part out. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
F SAS part out feeler Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
Stic-o Pick A Part finds... Includes D-44, and MAn T-case. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
R.J. Pick Your Part 50% Off Sale Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
aeaglenfitch 2008 NWE gathering PART 2 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
Tbars4 Cage Building Party Part Deux??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 153
G Cape Cod! part deux Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 8