• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Pizza delivery guy hits toilet

lonestar

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
lou,ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT, 02 XLS
BUFFALO, N.Y.—A pair of auto accidents in a single day left pizza delivery driver Erik Carlson-Coulter, 22, calling police for help—and them paying them bail money.

According to the Buffalo News, the Pizza Express driver began his Jan. 26 shift delivering pizzas in his wife's car—until it was struck in a hit-run accident.

After driving the damaged car home, Carlson-Coulter then set out in his own car. While making another delivery about 6:45 p.m., he drove into what he thought was a pile of snow—before discovering it was a toilet that may have fallen off the back of a truck and into the street.

His car now disabled, Carlson-Coulter called police to report the accident, but when officers arrived, they found his car’s registration was suspended because the insurance had lapsed. Worse, the driver owed $125 in unpaid parking tickets.

Police took him to headquarters where he eventually was released on $125 bail, which paid for the parking tickets. He is scheduled to appear in court on the lapsed-registration charge

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mmpc

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Littleton, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Escape: No Boundaries
Oh man, and I think I'm having a bad day sometimes. That's a BAD day!

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I have a bad day when it rains right after I wash my car, which seems to be, YEP, every time

4.6Runner

Reaction score
City, State
Arvada, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer 4X4
What a load of crap!! Oop's, can I say that?