Plane Crash World Trade Center | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Plane Crash World Trade Center

Trckmagik

Ole Bag
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Celina, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
What is going on? Anyone else hear about this?

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

rustytr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leadville, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Terrorists Crash Jets into WTC

This is completely insane! The world trade centers in New York got crashed into by two jets that terrorist hijacked.:eek: My heart goes out to all the families that have lost someone.

<

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I just heard about it from a co-worker, tried getting on cnn.com or something but found it so bogged down I couldn't even load the main page, guess everyone else wants info on it too. That is incredibly sad. My hearts go out to those families, nto only in the planes but in the buildings as well.

<

Trckmagik

Ole Bag
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Celina, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
This is driving me crazy. I cant see the news, and I cant get it from the web either! Ill have to see if I can get the TV's on here @ work. Can you imagine?

<

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
someone brought in a portable TV and we were watching it on the news. it looks horrific.

<

YamahaRick

Reaction score
City, State
Metro ATL, Georgia USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT 5.0
Two planes have struck the World Trade Center towers in New York. In addition, there is now a major fire at the Pentagon in Washington DC.

One plane was ~apparently~ an American Airlines 767 that was hijacked; it originated from Boston, according to the reports on TV.

Totally unbelieveable.

<

CBoug76

Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Dracut, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Sport
No someone has crashed a plane into the Pentagon!
I would have thought that there would have been some F16's on "his" ass before anything could happen.

Now The FAA has Grounded ALL Filghts.... Every Airport.

There has even been reports of a Fire on the "Mall" in Washington DC.

<

rustytr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leadville, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
This is just completely insane!!!!!!! The pentagon, now the white house just got a threat.

<

Michigander

Reaction score
City, State
Flint, Midland, Ann Arbor, Alpena; all in Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Contour SVT
Does anyone have better/more details? I'm at work and I can't get into a news site. Everything is sloooowww... except for this site. :)

<

Spider

Reaction score
City, State
Frankfurt/Main,Germany
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
wtc1.jpg

This is soo insane ...

<

Brian8

Reaction score
City, State
Terryville, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
02' limited
This is insane!!!!!! And my heart goes out to all of the families.

<

<

Brian8

Reaction score
City, State
Terryville, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
02' limited
i can't get into cnn or anything here at work but i just heard that there might have been a 3rd crash into the world trade centers????does anyone have anymore info?

<

'96explorereddiebauer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clemmons, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Honda Accord EX-L
It's confirmed, it's one of the American Airlines plane has crashed into the World Trade Center. The plane leaves from Boston destined to LAX. Like what Al said, may God be with all the people in New York

<

Michigander

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Contour SVT
Originally posted by aldive
May God be with all the people in New York.

...AMEN....

<

Michigander

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Contour SVT
From the Washington Post

Minutes after two airplanes crashed into New York City’s World Trade Center towers this morning in a what appears to be the gravest terrorist attack ever in America, a large explosion and fire took place at the Pentagon. Witnesses said it, too, was caused by an airplane.

At about 10 a.m., one of the 110-story World Trade Center towers collapsed.

The tragedies stunned the nation and prompted officials, fearing still more attacks, to evacuate the Capitol, the White House, State Department and other federal buildings. Flights were canceled at all major airports in the nation.

Shortly before the Pentagon fire ignited, President Bush called the New York disasters "an apparent terrorist attack on our country." He hastily departed from Florida, where he had scheduled an education speech, and returned to Washington. Early details were sketchy, but the New York attacks seemed certain to cause heavy losses of life and many injuries.

There were reports that an American Airlines 767 had been hijacked earlier today on a scheduled flight from Boston to Los Angeles, and apparently was one of the planes flown into the giant towers that dominate lower Manhattan’s skyline. The second crash, which touched off a giant fireball in one of the tower’s upper floors shortly after 9 a.m. EDT, took place as many Americans watched live on television.

New York’s airports were quickly closed, the New York Stock Exchange was evacuated, and millions of Americans watched in horror and disbelief as news of the Pentagon fire soon followed.

In Florida, Bush pledged to use “the full resources of the federal government government to help the victims and their families" and “to hunt down and find those folks who committed these acts."

© 2000 The Associated Press

<

SteveVB

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Rubicon w/stuff
UNbelievable!!!

All air traffic in the US and now europe is grounded!.

<

SteveVB

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Rubicon w/stuff
car bomb at the state department here in DC

just over the news - car bomb explodes in front of State Department.

An unbelievable coordinated attack on the US

Peace to all of the families affected.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Maranda

Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Aviator 93Sport 99 PSD
I got stuck at our front desk for now, but our entire office is either in the boardroom or breakroom watching tv. This is horrible, just so sad. It's like something straight out of a movie. It's dead quiet around here, we may get to go home...

I called and checked on my girls this morning, just to do it. I'm sure a lot of families are doing the same. All we can do right now is pray for everyone.

<