Planning Stages - Next Texas Run | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

Trckmagik said:
Get to work Jeffrey :)

Mike will be at my casa this evening to do some welding for me
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tell him I said "Howdy!"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You got it. Bring your hoe down on Saturday and we can install some misc toys on it.

Getting closer by the day :) And thanks to Msupertek, I have some new welds :thumbsup:

Trckmagik said:
You got it. Bring your hoe down on Saturday and we can install some misc toys on it.

Now, if that's the first thing you read after not checking the thread for a few weeks, it can be taken WAAAY out of context. For a minute I thought I was on the WRONG forum. *smirk*

Hey SWAK. Still thing you want to try Dewoody??

DeWoodyMSupertek3.jpg

I've got a write up here.

I dont think Swak will be attempting that. You would need some very low gears and some awesome lockers (kinds like mine :) )

I cant wait for Gilmer, But I can wait for DeWoody :roll:

If he does, he's lost his Marbles

Well, well, well, look whom came outta the dark there! ;)

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 121

No Picture!

Picture works for me :nono:

Put a request in to your boss for a new computer. Tell him that the one you have issued to you is slowing down your web surfing.

SVO said:
Don't be such a toolbox!

Speaking of toolbox? You wanna sell the one you have in storage?

DarkMan said:
Hey SWAK. Still thing you want to try Dewoody??

DeWoodyMSupertek3.jpg

I've got a write up here.

not till i am comfortable with the xj. where have u been? how is life? got any kids yet?
u giong or still on probabtion?
;)

You oughta join us darkman, see the big green cause it just got bigger. Plus the more the better.
9352flex11.jpg
9352flex8.jpg

Oh and ya I am planning on hitting dewoody again this trip... Now I have been upgraded with a dana 44 front - 9 inch rear - and went from 4.56 gears to 5.13 gears, I am also running full spools front and rear, before I had a limited slip in rear and a locker in front. I have also upgraded to 36x12.50 TSL super swampers which are a lot beefier than the MC II that were on it before. So we'll see what happens... LETS DO IT! :chug:

Hey Darkman I just read the write up. Man your pretty good dude you should work for 4wheeler Magazine. ;)

its me joe

hey guys its me joe again, so when is this trail ride going to be? im pretty much positve my truck wont be able to handle 2 much but it would be fun to try. explorer xlt 2x4, 2in lift, 30s, limited slip ,flowmaster, k&n, not very much so far! im 17 and still in school so moneys hard to come bye. i would really like to come just to see some explorers in action. give me more info on the trail ride and time, cost, what to bring ect. also looking to get my hands on a cheap pair of 32s or 33s if someone is willing to bargain.

You are welcome to come but you would for sure need to leave your explorer at our campsite for the trails as the 2wd wont make it anywhere :)
I will have 2 BFG all terrains for sale 295 75R 16 (33x12.50x16) if you are interested. 25.00 a tire and they are yours.

The trip is April 24th and 25th

ill have 2 BFG's for sale as well if you would like those too. 25 bucks a tire. i have others but there worn down a bit and one has uneven treadwear.

33x12.5x15

jon, show us your new meat.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

swak6287 said:
jon, show us your new meat.

Hey now. This is a family board. Whatever you 2 want to do on the side is fine, but please use Private Message or Email. I dont want to have to moderate you kids :smoke:

Back