• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Plasti Dip Grill on White Limited

ttbit

Reaction score
City, State
Maryville,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 ST 5.0 sold
'07 ST8
Tis the season for Plasti Dip. I removed the grill for this process.

Probably need to smoke the headlights now. Working on something smoother than those two white bumps on the bumper right now. Still drying. :)

pdgrill1.jpg

pdgrill2.jpg

pdgrill4.jpg

Texture came out really smooth also. This is my first experience with plasti dip. It is much more forgiving than Krylon Gloss paints!

pdtexture.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

07LTDDSM

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac LTD
+1 looks good
I like the absence of a front plate also

Redline

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Clifton, New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin
Looks great! Nice work!

ttbit

Reaction score
City, State
Maryville,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 ST 5.0 sold
'07 ST8
Thanks all. Getting ready to remove the running boards now. I plan to use bedliner spray...once I find some. I am not sure plastidip would hold up to that abuse and I want something grippy.

Blacksheep60

Reaction score
City, State
Savannah, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
That's funny you do yours also. I did mine Christmas Day. I'm thinking about doing a black stripe along the bottom that will match up to the fender flares.
ATTACH]

ttbit

Reaction score
City, State
Maryville,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 ST 5.0 sold
'07 ST8
That's funny you do yours also. I did mine Christmas Day. I'm thinking about doing a black stripe along the bottom that will match up to the fender flares.

I noticed that. :) Looks good. Black stripe might look good on yours. Sounds like something to try out in Photoshop.