Please help create calender of events | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Please help create calender of events

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
I would like to create a calender of events page that can be linked to from the main pages of the website.

This would make it easy for newbies to find Explorer runs in their area.

All I need is for you to send me an e-mail telling me the date and specifics about the event. I will catagorize them according to region.

From the calender page I will have links taking people to the specific discussions on the message board. I think this will help to increase attendance for the regional runs.

So please e-mail me with information regarding your upcoming runs. rick@4x4central.com

------------------
Rick Horwitz
Editor
rick@4x4central.com
www.explorer4x4.com
Ricks Explorer

Geeze, and to think I almost missed this!!! This is a great idea. With the volume of activity going on lately, a calander is the best way of letting members keep track of what may be happening in their area.

Here's what I know, and it ain't much: I know that the Illinois/Indiana group is looking at something on the weekend of June 24-25th, possibly Attica, Indiana, home of the Badlands (I'm not sure of the area, as I haven't been following too closely). The Jersey Pines Barrens run is planned for June 17/18th. That run will include a run at Pendall on the 18th. The east coast group is going to Paragon, PA this weekend, I think. Paragon requires a fee to run, and I think it requires signing up in advance so that trip is pretty much closed to any newcomers.

------------------
Tom
99 Sport 4x4
SOHC
Auburn Rear & Gerald's old Shackles
265/75-R16 BFG AT's that weren't supposed to fit

Back