Please Help: Ordered 2012 Explorer on 9/30/2011, Still Waiting for Shipment | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Please Help: Ordered 2012 Explorer on 9/30/2011, Still Waiting for Shipment

willman

Reaction score
I ordered 2012 Explorer on Sept. 30, 2011 in Canada, and I have been waiting for it for 4 months. I don't understand why my dealer ordered the same model with same color later than mine (built date is later than mine) but they got it two weeks ago. It looks like Ford doesn't care customer's order.

I am feeling so frustrated and disappointed at Ford because I have called Ford Customer Service in Canada and I go to my dealer every week but no result.

Please give me advise.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sounds way out of whack. Cory should see this and provide some assistance. My dealer said Explorer orders are no problem now.

...I am feeling so frustrated and disappointed at Ford because I have called Ford Customer Service in Canada and I go to my dealer every week but no result...
I sent you a PM with more information, Will; please check your inbox for my message.

...Cory should see this and provide some assistance. My dealer said Explorer orders are no problem now.
Thanks, Joe; you must have psychic powers to have known that. ;)

Cory

I am very glad that my dealer got it resolved. I just drove my Explorer home today. Thanks to the sales representative and the president of my dealer Montmorency Ford in Brossard, Quebec, and thanks Cory.

Will

I am very glad that my dealer got it resolved. I just drove my Explorer home today. Thanks to the sales representative and the president of my dealer Montmorency Ford in Brossard, Quebec, and thanks Cory...
I’m glad you’ve got your ride, Will! Pictures? :D

Cory

PM Cory and give him your info, it'll show up sooner rather than later I'll bet...

PM Cory and give him your info, it'll show up sooner rather than later I'll bet...
Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Joe. :D

Thanks. After reading around the forum, I emailed the GM at my dealership for the information. Hopefully get some answers soon.
I got your PM, chili-cat. I’ll send you a reply as soon as I can; my inbox is a bit swamped so I appreciate your patience.

Cory

Back