Please help the girl that knows nothing about cars but is willing to learn :) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Please help the girl that knows nothing about cars but is willing to learn :)

Your truck is the same color as mine, it's sorta rare. I mean you'll see them out there, but not many at all in comparison to all the other colors. I think there's only 3-5 on this site, out of thousands of trucks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Really like the ventshade window visors. Have had them for over a decade.

Yeah I want ventshades on mine as well, they look nice on any vehicle

But would AAL work or her truck considering it has air ride ? She said she has it turned off that would cause it to sag wouldnt it ?

Here is another picture that I took today. I have the air ride off.
0807105449_01.jpg

And I must tell you how wonderful and helpful 97xlt4.0 has been! He only lives a mile away and is going to come and look at it. Not to mention that he totally walked me though ripping apart my console today.... I have man hands now.

Great people on this site!! Always loved those 2nd gen limiteds. Have only seen a few in that color. If that front tire is in decent shape you could always flip them to have the letters facing in. Depending on what your local tire shops charge though, may be better in the long run to just get new tires whenever the time comes.

Back