ExplorerEB96

Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill Florida (Weeki Wachee) from Bucks County PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB-gone 13 Honda Pilot
OK I'm back long story....no time

Anyone thinking about going to this....three day event...Sept 27th-29th.... I'm pretty sure I'm going....

the last Trail Fest I was the only Explorer there ....many many Jeeps..... go to this link and click on "Events".......

Camping at Red Ridge .....space is going to be tight.....this event was huge last time.....

Karol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

Bump!!! alright it looks as though I have to be intimidated all by myself .....

Karol

3-days!

Hi K.--

Broke both the Explorer AND the Jeep on the last trip. PITA getting home with two broken vehicles.

Explorer fixed. Jeep waiting for new tires. Should have both vehicles available for end of Sept., just don't know who is coming out with me yet.

Last year was a lot of fun! and yes, you were the only Explorer. :) Hope there are more this year.

See you there!

Oh well

It doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year....I just don't have the $$$ ....I have been spending most of it on the Ex though ....which is a good thing... So where ya been Randy? I went to your board looking for an email addy and couldn't find anything....so you broke both trucks...aww well that is why I bought my Bronco....too nice to take out on the trails or mud but strong enough to trailer the Ex..... I learned big time from last August.

Karol

Back