• Register Today It's free!

Police interceptor radio

Cicero

Reaction score
City, State
Kenosha
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer PI
Hi y'all, just joined the group and just purchased a 2014 ford explorer police interceptor. I searched the forms and can't find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to enable Bluetooth on my radio the phone button just mutes the radio audio no way to select or pair the phone. If you could point me to the right thread or info I'd appreciate it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was looking for an answer to this same question. There is a microphone and wire attached to it in the headliner by the drivers sun visor which makes it seem like you could make/take phone calls. By what I am reading on here if the vehicle did not have the ‘Sync’ system installed at factory then there is no Bluetooth capability. Perhaps someone could confirm or deny this.

I was looking for an answer to this same question. There is a microphone and wire attached to it in the headliner by the drivers sun visor which makes it seem like you could make/take phone calls. By what I am reading on here if the vehicle did not have the ‘Sync’ system installed at factory then there is no Bluetooth capability. Perhaps someone could confirm or deny this.
Still no answer to this lol I am now interested to find out as well.

just a note, cicero (haha, great name, imo, oughta write some EF thought/literature!!!!!) has not been on in a few years, @Cicero

It's not equipped. I have the same issue. We don't have sync, so no Bluetooth.

Back