poly body bushings and body lift | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

poly body bushings and body lift

longracing25

Reaction score
City, State
pilot grove
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
Im installing a 3" body lift and was just wondering if i can also put in the poly body bushings with the body lift new bolts? Its actually a 02 sport trac. I would say yes, but needed to be sure

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I don't see why you couldn't do that. It shouldn't be an issue at all.

<

torrer

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Ana, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Im installing a 3" body lift and was just wondering if i can also put in the poly body bushings with the body lift new bolts? Its actually a 02 sport trac. I would say yes, but needed to be sur
Im installing a 3" body lift and was just wondering if i can also put in the poly body bushings with the body lift new bolts? Its actually a 02 sport trac. I would say yes, but needed to be sure
Looking too do a body lift as well how are you gonna do yours, new to this

<

longracing25

Reaction score
City, State
pilot grove
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
Looking too do a body lift as well how are you gonna do yours, new to this
i did 3" body with poly bushings. Body lift bolts work fine. Took me by myself about a week, on amd off doing it. Had to use torch on 4 cab bolts heating. Getting old bolts out are hardest part. When using brackets provided for bumpers, you have to notch front bumper and grind small piece off rear frame for brackets.

<

<