• Register Today It's free!

poppin the posting cherry

Capt.JimboH27

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT 4.0
Just bought my 1st Explorer :exp: an 05 XLT 4.0 auto. Traded :( my 04 F250 Lariat 4x4. I sold the boat so I had no need for the Truck other than pimpin around and wasting gas. Before the F250 I had an 02 F150 2wd SuperCab and before that was a '98 Ranger w/ the side step

The adjustment back to the smaller ****pit has been awkward, adjusting to the pedals etc. I love the smooth ride and the quicker acceleration. I guess we all do.

Found this site via a google search.

Just bought my 1st Explorer :exp: an 05 XLT 4.0 auto. Traded :( my 04 F250 Lariat 4x4. I sold the boat so I had no need for the Truck other than pimpin around and wasting gas. Before the F250 I had an 02 F150 2wd SuperCab and before that was a '98 Ranger w/ the side step

The adjustment back to the smaller ****pit has been awkward, adjusting to the pedals etc. I love the smooth ride and the quicker acceleration. I guess we all do.

Found this site via a google search.

just got the same car a few wks ago...unfortuanately after the used car 1k PT warranty my trans. went out....after posting the news here are this great site, the response was something of "so what else is new"....GL WITH YOUR EXPLORER:)

Back