• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures?

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Just throwing it out there since the weather people are calling for *everything but* new snow later this week...

Sat, Jan 5th 2008 - meeting at the Big Bear Discovery center at 9:30 am CB ch. 34

So who wants to go... :D

Boomer12
Cybergasm
Kage
R.J.
Ritsui
Tbars
Exploderpilot

...Maybe...
?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
I do I do :D

5th would good for me since I only work one day next week so THIS time I should be able to hook up with you this time.:thumbsup:

Kage

Reaction score
City, State
Fawnskin, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 WJ
Big Bear snow!!?

Yep!

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...i heard about the snow coming and i am waiting to see how this week goes work wise...perfect for me would be come up thurs. with my X and we run john bull while it's still warm, lol...
...worst case i might be able to come sat with the ranger...i'll post when i know more...:D

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...hey kage...i'm thinking i might know you...:scratch:...welcome aboard...:D

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
.perfect for me would be come up thurs. with my X and we run john bull while it's still warm, lol...

:nono::nono: I would'nt mind this but that is the only day next week i work

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...ok, i'll try friday with the X...i just don't want to be throwing her in 4wd on the ice...:p:

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Well as of right now there calling for a chance of snow from early Thursday morning thru at least Sunday night...:confused:

Tbars, maybe you should just bring the Ranger out...:D

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...i'll do my best but i really want to play on the bigger rocks...:D

Exploderpilot

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Nuevo, CA (where?)
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Titan SE
OOH i want in on this! Where are you guys gonna meet up?

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
:eek:...

Ok, but I really need my truck to still be in good enough shape to at least make down to T-haven...;)

...lol, i hear ya...officially as of this afternoon i now have three trucks i need to do some serious work on...the ranger still has some issues i need to look into from the last trip with you...the X i just pulled the brand new battery from and i'm charging it, i beat it pretty good at the last th run...i think i have a major electrical short...
...but it too has to make it to truckhaven...;)

Exploderpilot

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Nuevo, CA (where?)
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Titan SE
Tbars, I could meet up with you at the 91/215/60 interchange right? I'm assuming you will be on the 91?

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
So what about this mystery 3rd truck?

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
Tbars, I could meet up with you at the 91/215/60 interchange right? I'm assuming you will be on the 91?

...if i make it we can just meet at the discovery center...it's easy to find..;)

...cyber, the other truck is the f250...it's been sitting and i took it for a run and it devoloped a spiratic miss and it sounds like it's on the drivers side...maybe i should throw a hp d44 on it and make it my official tow rig...:eek:

...i really need to win the lotto but i guess i have to start playing first, lol...:D

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Honestly I think west JB would be a little to tough for me, especially with any snow, but have you guys ever been on either white or gold mtn?...:D

Edit - Exploderpilot, will you be rock'n the blazer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.