Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

RimsSun940.jpg

275/45/20

17" boyds 225/45/17 Hankooks

not on the truck yet, still working on lowering it and a disc brake conversion

I should update on mine. I have a post on page 4 with my stockers and 31" tires. but I got these this past June: KMC XD series Hoss in gloss black finish. 20x9 with 12mm backspace with 4" lip. Mounted to Pirelli Scorpion STR (SUCK!) 275/55/20 (32") tires.

JoeC,

Nice--Real Nice!!! Wheels look fantabulous--one question, I recently bought a set of Scorpion STR's. So far they have been decent but only put a few thousand miles on them. What dont you like about them or what should I be on the lookout for? I noticed you delicately said they SUCK

muddin028.jpg

Came off of a bronco 2 at pull a part it was stock and on 33s lol

X6.jpg

Here's mine on 18" Black Saleen replicas 265/60/18 BFG A/Ts

stock chromes with 33" mudders :)

Here are my 17X8 Eagle Alloy 140 series with Nitto Terra Grapplers (245/70R17)

eaglealloys.jpg

eaglealloys2.jpg

Just a quick question...

I have a 93 sport 2wd thats the white over black...

Does anybody have any pics of, a Gen 1 with the Black Steelies?

What I'm thinking of doing is finding a set of the Crown Vic Police Interceptor black 16inch Steelies (basic steel wheel) with the Chrome Centercaps. I know the Bolt Pattern is the same and i believe backspacing is the same for the 98-02 CVPI's (the 03 and up went to a flat faced wheel...

Well I went ahead and got a set of 98-02 Crown Victoria Police Wheels, and a set of 235/70/r16's installed:

2010-03-30125547.jpg

2010-03-30123441.jpg

explorer1.jpg

explorer.jpg

I'll eventually lower this thing someday. Also want to put on a little lower profile tire next time around.

IMG_2473.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

mr.p, thats a beauty! Nice contrast next to the junk yard. I really dont like rubberband tires at all, so your combo looks stellar! What is your setup? Size/brand etc?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they are pacer juices with falken ziex tires....i HATE chrome wheels so i will be powder coating them gloss black but keeping the chrome lip. But the rims were the perfect offset they rub the inner fenderlining at absolute full lock but back it off a tiny bit and it works perfect...

tires are 285/60 R18 falken ziex's

got it all for 550$ new tires and wheels thanks to crackslist.

Back