Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Fantastic!!! Tires alone cost that. I actually like the chrome on your Truck. Black powder in the middle would look good too!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeassir. i will deffinately be powder coating them in the future, also going to get custom rear spacers so the rear sticks out EXACTLY the same as the front. that is really noticeable with the higher offset wheels...its 2WD so i dont understand why its damn near .5" difference probably more!!!

good looking exploders in this thread :)

22" forte F7 Klutch w/ 305/40/22

truck1.jpg

Anyone have any pics of Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels? Any recommendations on 15x10 wheels?

Nice truck X-Ray!! Love that hood-your glass skills are amazing.

took a couple quick pics today

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

and with the lights on, note this is not when the brake is applied, there is NO reason i should get a ticket for it ever again! these things are BRIGHT and the reverse is useful too ;)

IMAG0065.jpg

HaMann those are nice and I dont dig "tall wheels" that much...

this is saddening were are the first gens on rims

220735_32.jpg

Do you like? A first Gen it iz!!!

Photo_057672E9-5D2C-EE5F-4058-1C60959EAC56.jpg

Photo_11B7F53A-5844-C57D-F9A1-56F111FEDC9B.jpg

mr.p,
I prefer the wheels in chrome but the black is almost as nice. Really Dig the black paint on the lower part of the Grille!!!! Never seen that before. Roof looks different and good too. Very Unique Ex. Always like seeing something different if its done in a good way. Any pics of the paint process on the roof/grill? Assume Wheels powdercoated?

NO sir it is actually called PLASTI-DIP comes in a spray can it can be removed with NO residue. I can peel all the flat black off in about an hour or so and be back to stock. Total cost was 50$ the paint is super easy to apply. Also i only did 1-2 coats on everything so i could remove it if i didnt like it, but i think i may go back over about 5-6 coats for a more durable and permanent finish!

that's the original bumper on an XLS

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is before, don't have any pictures of what I have now.

P1010177.jpg

Back