Post your Window Stickers!

GingeRed11

Make Explorers Great Again!
Reaction score
City, State
Northwest Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer EB 4x4
Hey guys, I just thought I'd share this with you, after I got my ex, I was rummaging round in the glove box and long behold, my ex had a window sticker. I just thought that this was interesting and worth sharing what my ex has to offer, pretty low end Eddie Bauer I'd say
IMG_0665.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had a 4.10 open axle(converted to limited slip), no tow package, also have 16" wheels. I wonder if that was standard. Not mentioned on the sticker though. You can also check here: https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do for more info.

Ptr9Cxg.jpg

What are speed sensitive front wipers?

What are speed sensitive front wipers?
I guess that's what they called the front wipers:rolleyes:
What trim package is your explorer?
I'm jealous of all those fancy nik naks

I guess that's what they called the front wipers:rolleyes:
What trim package is your explorer?
I'm jealous of all those fancy nik naks
I read that and assumed the wipers increase speed as you drive faster, but I don't think that is the case. Maybe they mean intermittent wipers.

Like yours, an Eddie Bauer. It is just like yours but Jungle Green (no cars have that color today).

I think whoever got it ordered everything except for the phone and tow package. I had a great stereo but replaced it with an Android Car PC. Was a tough choice but I love the web browser. Looks pretty stock.

I read that and assumed the wipers increase speed as you drive faster, but I don't think that is the case. Maybe they mean intermittent wipers.

Like yours, an Eddie Bauer. It is just like yours but Jungle Green (no cars have that color today).

I think whoever got it ordered everything except for the phone and tow package. I had a great stereo but replaced it with an Android Car PC. Was a tough choice but I love the web browser. Looks pretty stock.
XD that would be so annoying.....speed sensitve wipers XDXDXD

i wish they made'em like they used to...

I don't have my sticker since I bought it off another guy, however, I could swear that sometimes the darn wipers change their speed around on me... so now I'm wondering if I have that!

I don't have my sticker since I bought it off another guy, however, I could swear that sometimes the darn wipers change their speed around on me... so now I'm wondering if I have that!

Not in owners manual but the service manual mentions it; I don't use the interval setting too much, I have to try it.

INTERVAL

For standard interval, the time between low-speed wipes will range from 1.5 to 20 seconds. If the speed-dependent feature is enabled, these delays will shorten as vehicle speed increases up to 104 km/h (65 mph).

When the multi-function switch is in the interval (INT) position, the windshield wipers will make a single sweep followed by a pause. The control knob on the end of the multi-function switch adjusts the pause from approximately 1-20 seconds.

Vehicles equipped with a generic electronic module (GEM) are available with the speed-dependant interval wiper feature. During the interval mode, the delay between successive wipes will decrease with higher vehicle speed to compensate for increased water on the windshield glass. This feature will relieve the operator from constantly switching between interval settings.

Dwell Intervals for Each Switch State
Delay/Wash Switch State Dwell Interval
0-10 MPH
65 MPH and Above
1 (Long) 18 18
2 16 5
3 13 4
4 10 3
5 7 2
6 4 1
7 (Short) 1 0

If the washer switch is pressed between 100 ms and 300 ms, with the mode switch in the OFF position, the wiper system will provide one low speed wipe with no wash.

Ford's ETIS would tell you everything about how your Explorer was built/with what options, but I don't know if it goes back as far as '96. You enter your VIN and click on "more info".

Ford's ETIS would tell you everything about how your Explorer was built/with what options, but I don't know if it goes back as far as '96. You enter your VIN and click on "more info".
Worked for a 95 Tbird. I think 94 is the cutoff year.

I don't have the window sticker for my truck, as I purchased it very used. But... technically...
oiDm3nYl.jpg

tbswNdvl.jpg

CJD7C1ll.jpg

... these are all stickers, and they are on my back window, so...

I don't have the window sticker for my truck, as I purchased it very used. But... technically...
oiDm3nYl.jpg

tbswNdvl.jpg

CJD7C1ll.jpg

... these are all stickers, and they are on my back window, so...
Lol taking things literal:rolleyes:

Back