Posting pictures

shamaal

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Friensdwood, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Mazda Navajo
I'd like to post a picture in one of my other posts. There doesn't appear to be anything in the FAQ on this. I stumbled into this forum, which has instructions in the forum FAQ. Not having my own website, I'm willing to join the 'elite explorers' club so I may upload a picture. After 12 attempts to send someone my money through the Paypal link, I give up. I repeatedly receive a session timed out message. Any help would be appeciated.

That makes 13 times, after laboriously typing in the requested information, I receive a message that says:
Your payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again.

I'm using the left hand entry screen - Use credit Card as opposed to the right hand entry screen - Use existing Paypal account

For try #14 I'm clearing my cookie reject list. I notice I'm accepting paypal objects but not paypal.com. Success! It would be better if I had received a message signifying a cookie problem, but that's not your problem. Now I will try and post my picture. Thanks for the assistance.

Haha, welcome to bieng elite lol. Make a signature so we know whjat your mazda has on it etc.

Back