For Sale - Powdercoated Plennum Covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Powdercoated Plennum Covers

Black with Chrome and clear, your choice 25.00 shipped. Picture shows white but these are bright silver and black.

The Black with Red and Clear , Explorer V8 cover is 35.00 shipped.
I will accept paypal Start a conversation with me for details.

Thanks for looking!
060.JPG
061.JPG
062.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would love to trade one of these for a MACH Radio with console mounted cd changer head unit from 98-01 with clock/rds button. All I really care about is the display so if the cd part is bad , or a channel blown, face all scratched, that's ok, as long as the display lights up.

Bump
Make offer or better yet trade me for a working mach head unit display.

We need to figure out how to repair the Mach and Premium decks, the Pioneer units. I have a reference to a man who repairs the major electronics in Lincoln Mark VII's. I need to get with him and ask if he'll look at these radios, as well as the EATC and over head compass. I know he can do the compass and the CD changers, he's done those for the Lincolns already. His name is Paul Protos if anyone wants to find him sooner, he's referenced with an email often on the forum I go to.

Damn, that red/black one is sweeet....:thumbsup:

but, Red needs that 50 bucks elsewhere.:frown:

Do you still have the middle one?

Do you still have the middle one?
Yes. The camera makes it show white but it looks more like polished aluminum as in the top one. It can be yours!

Back