• Register Today It's free!

power lock issues on '03 EB

suzukisam

Reaction score
City, State
Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Eddie Bauer
The other day I noticed that the lock /unlock button on the driver's door is not working. In addition to that the puddle lamps seem to stay on now for atleast 10-15 minutes after I lock the doors with the remote. I am also having a problem with the door mounted keyless entry, it will unlock the doors but not lock them. I am guessing the keyless entry and the lock / unlock button on the inside of the door are tied together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Marc

In addition to the above issue, last night I noticed that the interior lights stay on for 10-15 min as well. The lock / unlock button works while truck is in gear and rolling but not when in park.
any ideas?

check your manual, driver control section re: auto locks & auto lamp delay.
you will use the info setup menu to adjust for the lamps. good luck and a safe 4th of july.

I had a similar issue where the lights stayed on and the door locks weren't working on the drivers side door. Turned out to be some broken wires in the door jam. The dealer said it had looked like the wires had been cut but the whole outside gourmet looked in perfect shape.

Back