• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Power Mirror Switch Wiring

o' dannyboy

Reaction score
City, State
big apple
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 xlt
I recently tore the driver's side door apart to replace the window motor. During the course of this escapade I some how pulled the black and white wire from the door harness out of the power mirror switch.

Could someone please post a photo or a brief description of which terminal this wire goes to in the power mirror switch (underside)??

THANKS!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

o' dannyboy

Reaction score
City, State
big apple
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 xlt
Nobody have the story behind the orphan black and white wire from the power mirror switch??

fixxxer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Aurora, Co.
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT 4X4
Hey o'dannyboy, I have the diagrams posted on scribd.com, give me a few minutes and i'll get you the link, or you can check tbars thread that's been stickied at the top of the stock 91-94 forum, he and I worked hard to pull all those diagrams together a cpl years ago.