• Register Today It's free!

Pre-runner Bumpers

2000_XLS

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma City, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS 4x4
Hey there, anyone know where I can find some pre-fab pre-runner bumpers for my 2000 XLS? I tried to Google it, but I keep coming up with no real results. I just moved to OKC and have no clue where to start.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome. Thanks guys. By the way, I know this sounds retarded, but the one website was dedicated to Rangers. Will the mounting bolts line up to the Explorer?

They should since the frame from the torsion bars forward of ranger edges and 4x4s is identical to explorers. And what website was dedicated to rangers?

It seemed like the Dixon site was more for Rangers. I might be wrong, but at first glance it looked to be. btw, the Miller site was about a hundred bucks cheaper.

I'm new to the 4x4 aftermarket, especially for my truck. I have had a really hard time finding parts for what my mechanic calls my "tweener" Explorer

Well rangers are the most popular choice for prerunners, so maybe that's why, but they have stuff for several different brands and models of trucks. And i'm not sure what your mechanic thnks explorers are in between.

Well, it has the X engine & when I look up aftermarket parts they are almost always 1994-99 and 2001 & up. Not sure why yhe parts are harder to come by. I even ordered the LMC catalog after a friend said they have everything Explorer and had the same issue with parts for the 2000.

Back