Preferred Parts Dealer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Preferred Parts Dealer

Nave7

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator ReserveII
Interested to see if there were any preferred parts dealers out there that would ship nationwide (or at least CONUS)? Thanks for the help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Our forum vender. Benny at Levittown Ford. PArts ordered through him on the forum are deeply discounted. Plus, being genuine Ford products, no warranty or will it fit issues with aftermarket parts.

Are they a forum vendor ?
Nope. They usually had much less expensive pricing than Levittown but I haven't checked Levittown lately now that they have added a Forum member discount.

Peter

As I posted elsewhere, my preference is to support a forum vendor such as Benny. He responds quickly during the week. Even into the late hours.

As I posted elsewhere, my preference is to support a forum vendor such as Benny. He responds quickly during the week. Even into the late hours.
I agree and have no issues with that at all. Some members like to get the lowest prices regardless of where they buy. That is why you see so many buying from eBay and Amazon.

Peter

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

the support and information thru Benny has been nothing less than spectacular. I too recommend going thru Benny for great service, OEM parts with a discount.

Also, If you go thru eBay or Amazon you risk not getting exact fit for your vehicle and a hassled return if needed. Benny not only will get you an exact fit, but also can answer your questions about the parts you need and help with installation of them. You're not gonna get OEM information from Amazon or eBay.

Also, If you go thru eBay or Amazon you risk not getting exact fit for your vehicle and a hassled return if needed. Benny not only will get you an exact fit, but also can answer your questions about the parts you need and help with installation of them. You're not gonna get OEM information from Amazon or eBay.

I’ll also add, that there are more and more fake motorcraft/oem parts getting into the market. So going through one of the dealers above can be a good idea

rock-auto-logo.jpg

In addition to aftermarket parts, Rock Auto sells Genuine FORD & Motorcraft parts.

5% Discount Code: ACE4B6982A855D
Expires: April 17, 2020

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount.
Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

Our forum vender. Benny at Levittown Ford. PArts ordered through him on the forum are deeply discounted. Plus, being genuine Ford products, no warranty or will it fit issues with aftermarket parts.
How do you get the discount code for Levittown Ford parts? They seem like a great business! Thank you 😊

Back