Price check for 2014 New Explorer sport with 401A option | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Price check for 2014 New Explorer sport with 401A option

akmedia

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Benz C300
Hi,

I'm currently shopping for a new 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with fully loaded...!

If you purchased a new 2014 between Dec 2013 - Feb 2014 - can you please update your drive out price and the zip in which you got one?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Every option but adaptive cruise and 2nd row bucket 45k otd. Not sure if thats good but msrp was just under 50k

I'm interested in some other comments on their otd price. I need to test drive one first but but I really like the options on the sport. Hard to find one where I live.

2014 Explorer Sport
White Platinum
Option 401A
2nd Row Buckets
Dual-Panel Moonroof
Trailer Tow Package

MSRP with destination charges = 50295
Final price out the door = 46381

That was before service fees (title transfer) and taxes.
I had a dealer on the hook for TrueCar pricing that had an out the door price of 316 more that included the Adaptive Cruise option, but they would have had to order it - and I didn't want to wait.

Pretty truck...

2014 Explorer Sport
White Platinum
Option 401A
2nd Row Buckets
Dual-Panel Moonroof
Trailer Tow Package

MSRP with destination charges = 50295
Final price out the door = 46381

That was before service fees (title transfer) and taxes.
I had a dealer on the hook for TrueCar pricing that had an out the door price of 316 more that included the Adaptive Cruise option, but they would have had to order it - and I didn't want to wait.

Pretty truck...
There is one white sport about 50 miles from me but I think i have falling in love with red... Never had a white car before but I know I will never own a black vehicle again. An hour after washing I felt I had to wash it again. Ha..

Just bought it Saturday...

2014 Explorer Sport
Tuxedo Black Metallic (yup... couldn't find a white one locally)
Option 401A
2nd Row Buckets
Dual-Panel Moonroof
Trailer Tow Package
Summer only tires
All Weather Mats
Cargo Shade
Rear Bumper Protector
Cargo Well Protector

MSRP with destination charges = $50,125
Final price out the door = $43,522 + $165 Doc fee

This was from Holzhauer Auto & Motorsport Group (http://www.holzhauers.com). Nashville, IL. Yes, Illinois. GREAT pricing. They're on the internet... bought the only Sport they had, but if/when they get more you'll get a good deal. Craig Bitter was my sales person.

Back