For Sale - Price Drop! Flashpaq tuner and 5R55E auto transmission | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Price Drop! Flashpaq tuner and 5R55E auto transmission

Hey guys, I am selling my flashpaq handheld tuner that i was using on my 99 ford ranger xlt with the 4.0 OHV engine. i dont have any need for it as i am currently in the process of doing an engine swap. It's in great condition and was also unlocked before the harness and engine were pulled. I am asking $100 OBO for the tuner. I also have my auto 5R55E transmission to get rid of. it was working great while it was inside of the truck but now just taking up space. Asking $100 for the transmission, it has no problems what so ever. shoot me a DM if interested :) willing to ship on buyers dime.

20190704_183425.jpg
20190705_083350.jpg
20190624_162323.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Could you tell me the year and mileage on your transmission?

Could you tell me the year and mileage on your transmission?
Came off of a 99 ranger. it has around 70k on it. It had a repair done a little over a year ago. Worked awesome before I pulled it from my truck.

Pomona, california.

Ok, nevermind then on the shipping part, am looking for a tranny.
How did you like that flashpaq? I might be interested.

Flashpaq was great! Definitely stiffened up the shifting and made the truck more lively. Two best mods I ever did to my ranger was a trutrac LSD and the tuner

Back