• Total voters

TarHeel085

And den
Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4wd
i have the teardrop rims on my X with some Michelin LTX M/S, the size is 255/70/16. or 30"x10" tire. the rims have some minor scratches on them, you can only see them if you looks HARD! and the tires only have about 2000 miles on them. is around $400 unreasonable

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

duh.. im an idiot-i meant to put reasonable instead of unresonable! crap, oh moderator help me out here. and when you vote keep in mind that its the rims and tires for $400.

mine went for $450 for just teardrop rims on ebay, so i think thats a good deal. on my auction there was a bidding frenzy at the end, and i guess the guy got out of hand. but he was eager to get them for his ranger that he had 14" rims on i believe

decent condition, off of my 96, and i sold em last yr, so they were like 5 yrs old

I have a question

I own a 1997 ford explorer xlt and I want to put new rims and tires on my truck. The only problem is that I am not that knowledgable of rims and tires. I know that the factory tires and rims are 15x7, and these tires feel like I am riding on rollerblades especially in inclimate weather. What are my options and where is the best place to go to purchase new wheels and rims?

if they're in excellant condition than $400 should be good for factory rims.

Thanks, but I really want to purchase some non factory rims. I went to a few tire/wheel places today and it seems that they carry those super expensive 20'-22', and all I want is some rims that will enable me to have wider tires to improve handling and so on and so forth.....

thanks bro!! I am going to look at this site right now!!

Back