• Register Today It's free!

Priority codes

jackey

Reaction score
City, State
CT-shoreline
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Ex XLT Kona Blue
I know I saw somewhere a discussion of the priority code your dealer gives your order. I searched & can't find it.
Do these codes make a difference at all? Is the code just given to the dealer & they use it for all ordered vehicles? I am on week 6 waiting for a VIN # and no one can give me any answers as to why I am waiting so long when folks who ordered late Feb already have theirs rolling off the assembly line.
Any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Priority codes matter, but it's not all that matters. Theres a lot to it. What you need to do is PM your order# and dealer code to Seni (Ford Customer Service) on here. She should get you scheduling info.

Sorry about that.

I ordered in Early Feb and up until last week my sales rep told me there are 0 info. This week I called her and said if I don't get a DORA # and/or VIN by the next day I would cancel my order. Guess what, I got both 2 hours after I left the Voicemail.

My point is not the sales rep or the dealer would bump your priority, but the fact that sometimes they just don't go look for the information and simply tell you "we have no new info".

I have already talked with Cory & Seni. Cory actually called my dealer.
I am still unscheduled/clean.
I have already told them I will walk from my order if things don't get moving within the next week.

Did you order the new seat belts? I read these are not available until at least May, which dealer validated (I think), so had them removed from my order to prevent the order just sitting out there until they became available.

I have already talked with Cory & Seni. Cory actually called my dealer.
I am still unscheduled/clean.
I have already told them I will walk from my order if things don't get moving within the next week.

Wow, sorry to hear that. In that case I would walk as well...I would wait another 6 weeks just to make sure that dealer didnt get my business.

Did you order the new seat belts? I read these are not available until at least May, which dealer validated (I think), so had them removed from my order to prevent the order just sitting out there until they became available.

The seatbelts are available effective 3/1/2011.

We ordered a Limited with the rear inflatable seat belts at the end of January. Received a VIN last Friday. It is supposed to be at the dealer on 3/14

Back