Pristine Bronco II on Bring a Trailer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pristine Bronco II on Bring a Trailer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sold new for 17,780, current bid is 17,500, with an hour and a half left!

What gets me is the undercarriage and engine compartment. They look like it just rolled out of the assembly plant. I was tempted to bid on it, but it belongs in the Ford museum.

I always regret selling the one I had....but I know I wouldn't have left it stock at the time, so it was best.

Brett and Joe showed me this when i was in Colorado
Sold for $22.5K!! Holy crap balls
I would sell mine for 22.5K!!!
Then I could build one wicked sport trac

Kidding! I love my BII
I feel for the poor dude who bought it thinking its going to be worth 120K someday....parked it in the shed next to his fiero collection

That auction site gets top dollar for their listings. I have been looking at 997 series Porsche's on it, but they are all going for way too much money.

Kidding! I love my BII
I feel for the poor dude who bought it thinking its going to be worth 120K someday....parked it in the shed next to his fiero collection
BWA-HA-HA!!...Oh well, try to think of it as the proto-'Splorer. Me personally, I'm still hot for the mid-70's Broncos. Perfect blend of V8 power, manly gear selection, and a rig that went into skinny country that only a Willy's Jeep could follow. Shame to see them all becoming big five-digit hangar-queens...:(...

(Oh, and "exotic electronics" was an 8-track player)...:laugh:...

I could only image how little money the original owner received when the dealership bought it back.

$500 probably but they make it look like your getting $2500 on paper....hahaha

Back