• Register Today It's free!

Problem with 2013 Explorer sync

bubbleshea

Reaction score
City, State
claymont, de
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer LTD
I have had my car for a few months. All of a sudden my electrical via sync is acting crazy. My contacts only download sometimes, the clock changes randomly, the Blue Tooth Stereo doesn't recognize my phone even though it is trying to correct to the phone that is attached for "phone". The SC card slot and USB do not recognize input etc. AND>>>> the navigation system is acting crazy. anyone have these issues?

Look at the Sticky above "MFT Acting UP? Try This...........best regards Plum

I have had my car for a few months. All of a sudden my electrical via sync is acting crazy. My contacts only download sometimes, the clock changes randomly, the Blue Tooth Stereo doesn't recognize my phone even though it is trying to correct to the phone that is attached for "phone". The SC card slot and USB do not recognize input etc. AND>>>> the navigation system is acting crazy. anyone have these issues?
Welcome to the Forum bubbleshea.:wavey:
As plumbago, suggested, have a look at that thread, http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390880 and try the procedure to see if it helps. If it does not, I suggest a trip to the dealer may be in order. It could be that the APIM is going bad.

Peter

Back