• Register Today It's free!

Problems w Nav After 3.5 Update

doloskeeter

Reaction score
City, State
Mesquite, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
Got MFT updated today to 3.5 and the A4 Nav card. I can't enter My Home. It says address book empty, do you want to add now, I say yes and I get a little "Add Entry" in the upper left corner, but it doesn't do anything.

If I try and add an address for a destination, it doesn't let me set it as a destination. Sometimes the entire zip code will pre-fill but it's not the right one and it won't let me erase it.

Do I have a faulty card? I had no issues with the Nav when I had the A3 card.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

After messing around with the Nav, all of a sudden, when entering the Home Address, after umpteen million tries, I was presented with a "go" button after entering the address. It's been fine ever since. In Hawaii, when you don't know how to explain something, or you don't know who did it, you say the "menehune's did it".

Today, after the update, I've had issues with Nav. Before the update, as of this morning, I had issues with the radio.

So I am now the proud owner of a Menehune Wagon. Because there is some strange sh!it going on........

Hi Rebecca,

No further issues with the Nav!

Back