Programming several items on 17 PIU | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Programming several items on 17 PIU

16vcabman

Reaction score
City, State
Ortonville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 PIU
Want to do the following: turn on dome light and go down in opera mode. Second turn on drl lights but only marker lights. Thank you for your help in advance

It's all done via Forscan. Opera mode may only work as the lights dim down....not on.

I cannot recall the DRL settings. I managed to turn mine off completely...but don't remember the options for what can be set for DRLs. Most often, they are menu items.

It's all done via Forscan. Opera mode may only work as the lights dim down....not on.

I cannot recall the DRL settings. I managed to turn mine off completely...but don't remember the options for what can be set for DRLs. Most often, they are menu items.
Thanks I was looking for coding

I've been trying to get the marker lights only as DRLs for a while but can't figure out how to get the headlights off. Along with that, the ambers are very bright. Not sure if it's possible. The dimming is programmed on Forescan and can easily found. I can find the code or the specific option if you still need help with that.

Back