Project R15X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Project R15X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project R15X

2578775610089462589S600x600Q85.jpg

2206290590089462589S600x600Q85.jpg

Please look here at some stuff that I need to get rid of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

subscribed :popcorn:
wishin' lived a little closer for local pick - up on some things

...Subscribing but you know...:D

:ttiwwp:

...Subscribing but you know...:D

:ttiwwp:

[yoda]Patience you must have, young padawan. Revealed soon all will be.[/yoda]

This should be good but damn, I didn't see an Atlas for sale in your other thread:p:

If you have completed a solid axle swap on your Explorer and would like to share the results with others this is the place to do it:D This isn't the place to talk about a work in progress, rather a place for the FINAL results, specs, instructions etc

So, is there going to be a build thread?

I know when I did my SAS I barely even mentioned it on the forum and then BAM up went a registry. It avoided a lot of 3rd base coaches...but I would like to hear the plan. I always liked your Twin I beam setup.

Here's a teaser pic for you:

Attachments

• IMG00006-20090521-1640.jpg
    IMG00006-20090521-1640.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3,338

...The poor little thing don't know what it's in for...:hammer:

I see....:shifty_ey

I see the SD recovered nicely from it's adventure awhile ago. :D

but this shall be interesting to follow none the less.

I forgot how much fun it is to drive a stock 5 seed 4.0L Ranger! This thing is a blast to drive.:D

Wasn't paying attention when leaving the hotel today and somehow managed to lay twin 10 foot black streaks on Main St.:eek:

stock 5-speed are fun:thumbsup: When I had that little 2.8 B2 5-speed, it was a blast to drive!:thumbsup:

subscribing...with all you're getting rid of it is bound to be good...i wish i could but that five speed....i would love to have a manual but i don't have the money

I forgot how much fun it is to drive a stock 5 seed 4.0L Ranger! This thing is a blast to drive.:D

Wasn't paying attention when leaving the hotel today and somehow managed to lay twin 10 foot black streaks on Main St.:eek:

...Oh sure...:rolleyes:..Let everyone know and they are going to want one too...:p:

uhhhh, I'm liking where this is heading. Did I miss something about where the gold truck ended up?

I still have it, for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

guess the Tan Trucks Days are numbered?

He was having serious frame issues, so on to the new;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ah ok i did not know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back