projector headlights help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

projector headlights help

black98exploder

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 explorer xlt
okay guys new here i recently bought a 98 ford explorer xlt and i've been doing mods on it and im looking to get projectors with halos and i cant seem to find any that will use the 9007 bulb which is stock and i had purchase a 9007 hid conversion kit and the ones i do want use h1 bulb they are

http://www.carid.com/1998-ford-explorer-headlights/spyder-halo-projector-headlights-315189.html

can anybody help me out with what to do next without spending a fortune on the and i would like to use my hid kit in them but if i have to use the stock bulb i will any help would be great.

also is there a way to just get a h1 bulb to work with my ballast? or some type of 9007 to h1 adapter? thanks again

Only one thread is necessary, cross-posting is against forum rules and considered rude. Furthermore, it clutters up the forum when people try and search for answers to their questions and run across multiple duplicate threads. Many of us will not respond to either post when we see you have posted more than one.

Back