projector headlights on ebay. one piece | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

projector headlights on ebay. one piece

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hay...They even have have some black ones.

Attachments

• 4LHP-EPOR951PCJM-KS.gif
    4LHP-EPOR951PCJM-KS.gif
    122.1 KB · Views: 2,136

OK, who will be the first one on our block that will get a set of these and put some HIDs in them?
I looked around a bit and couldnt find what type of bulbs they use. Probably one of the sellers could tell you. I see there are a few different sellers with these on Ebay.

How much ?

They look good but usually the HID prices will kill you.

About $320 or so shipped and then the cost of the HID system.
Just got to hope the projector optics are up to the additional light form an HID system. I put HID in a pair of PIAA 959 projectors and there were dark areas in the light beam that didnt show up with the halogen bulbs. Have to wait & see.....

The black ones defintly look better than the chrome ones .

I have been planning to get them for a while but I though performance was a bit better...:) but now that I got hit I'm thinking about getting the projectors insted not sure yet:salute:Cheers

I just asked them what kinda bulbs and everything so hopefully i get an answer soon, these are definitely cool looking, i wish i had 300 that i'm already not in debt for. I'd so slap these on there.

Justin

I just asked them what kinda bulbs and everything so hopefully i get an answer soon, these are definitely cool looking, i wish i had 300 that i'm already not in debt for. I'd so slap these on there.

Justin

They replay really fast but I have never sent them an email on the weekend.

wow those are nice .... so how do they work like i see like two possible spots that you could put the light bulb in which angle eye holds the light bulb and are they only for hid lights or can u use regular light bulbs in them to?

wow those are nice .... so how do they work like i see like two possible spots that you could put the light bulb in which angle eye holds the light bulb and are they only for hid lights or can u use regular light bulbs in them to?

Wait what? Normal head light would be the projector...High beam would be next to it...

wow those are sick. once again, mounty owners get screwed ha

yeah, i like the black ones a lot.. they say they are plug and play, so hopefully they actually are, if not i can make them work, they did the hard part..making the housing.. cant wait to order them. when i do, ill definitely post a review, and pictures.

they are gorgeous.. I so wanna set..!!!

the only thing that lets them down is the orange reflector....

Si

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back