Protest U-haul sign up form!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Protest U-haul sign up form!!

Originally posted by cdsl227
Signed...i wonder what they'd say if you drove in with an SAS Explorer. :D

The last time I went in to get a trailer (post ban) they didn't even recognize my truck as an Exploder. The trailer was already hooked up to my truck when I told him what it was and he paused for a long time. Then he told me the price and I told him where he could fit that trailer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by NOTAJP
The last time I went in to get a trailer (post ban) they didn't even recognize my truck as an Exploder. The trailer was already hooked up to my truck when I told him what it was and he paused for a long time. Then he told me the price and I told him where he could fit that trailer.

:D

Originally posted by cdsl227
:D

LOL, seriously! I think they trippled the price instead of banning me. They quoted me $50 one way(not knowing the vehicle model)then after I had it hooked up the day of rental, they told me $167.

That's that b@#lsh!t!!!

Did the trailer fit when he rammed it up his @zz!

I told him I was sure it would fit, he didn't agree but I didn't have time to show him. I left and shipped out some junk to myself via FedEx (UPS is like Uhaul in my book), and drove home with money in my bocket AND not having to chain up just becuase I was towing a trailer through the snow.

#346, I am moving soon and will have to find someone else to rent from.

NOTAJP, have you seen Donnie Darko? "he told me to forcibly insert it into my anus."

number 420

what about my truck, no one can tell its an explorer....

most people say its a jeep

I'm # 421!!! Only 4999579 out of the 5,000,000 to go!!!

424 for me.

Signed up! Not sure of my #

I wouldn't rent from Uhaul in any event anyway though. They are idiots. I only signed up to help out those of you who are forced to use them.

I signed, # 553 or so...

Just signed up. 669 now..!!! :D

I'm gonna tell all my friend at work to signing up too. :cool:

I don't know what number I am, I think 693. I signed up though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back